Monday, September 01, 2008

Amway Australia..Yeah, it's that good

While posting over at IBOFB's blog "The Truth About Amway", I have made mention a number of times about personal opinions about the business, such as what I perceive to be overpriced products.

Inevitably, what it all shakes out to is that IBOFB tells me that it's only my opinion that the pricing is out of whack.

Guess What? It's only IBOFB's and Bridgett's opinion that the pricing is OK!

It's just another blatant example of IBOFB spinning data for his own personal gain, and it is absolutely crystal clear that he cannot possibly be taken seriously as an objective voice by anybody researching this business.

Problem #1 - If the prices are so good, then why do the majority of people who quit stop buying?

Problem #2 - If Amway has been and is so great, then why the hell are they doing this big change?

Problem #3 - If Amway is so ethical and fundamentally sound, then why all the court cases? Why the arbitration? Why does Amway seem to always try and keep it's dirty little secrets wrapped up in arbitration? Predominantly it happens in the U.S., but even in the home country of IBOFB, there's still HUGE issues! Look at Amway of Australia v Clif One Pty Ltd. That's not such a glowing reference! Even the big pins aren't immune to this type of thing according to Trevor Chatham!

Problem #4 - The reputation. 'nuff said

I know that IBOFB and Bridgett "et al" really take issue with people like me giving my opinion. Fair enough, and I really don't give a shit what they like and don't like. Quite frankly, I find the constant spin doctoring and excuse making completely reprehensible, given the fact that they have something to gain financially by doing so.

I have made it clear that people have quit Amway/Quixtar when they've approached me about it and I've shown them what I know. I've shown them the price problems, reputation problems, and after they've seen that, I've shown them the websites like IBOFB's. After they've seen everything, they aren't interested anymore because they felt deceived.

That's the problem, and it's still going on. Tex sees it, and here's an example of an ABO wanting it to go right, and it just won't.

I was seriously considering giving up on blogging, as it seemed to just be going stale. After a few exchanges with some deceivers that can't seem to get into their heads that the jig is up, I've gotten renewed energy for exposing what I personally feel to be a business opportunity that simply doesn't deliver as advertised.

People like IBOFB are the reason for that.

And they are the reason I'm gonna keep at it. I encourage you to do the same.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Rocket. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts. I have been planning to write my own article about the product prices, value, and quality. Stay tuned!

01 September, 2008 19:36  
Blogger Mike said...

Rocket, from what I can gather from what is presented by those still in the business, is the intention to avoid answering the tough questions.

I can only assume it is the fear of facing the realization of what they have gotten themselves into.

The only thing anyone that is currently in the business has to do to answer any questions that are presented, is to show that business works and this is do by just simply doing it....and that is the problem

One weekend day during college I did job unloading a truckload of Amway products. Later, was approached a couple of times. And not until my friend was involved, did I see the "plan"

I became an IBO for the simple reason to see what it was all about.

After a short time, I realized how much a sham the business really is.

I am totally amazed as well as saddened at those that remain in the business.

02 September, 2008 07:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IBOFB and Bridgett have taken sips of extra strength kool aid. They are both deceivers. Bridgett apparently is in WWDB and she is the only one I know of who hears teaching contrary to what evefryone else hears, and then avoids honest debate on the issue.

I too was about to quit blogging, but IBOFB and Bridgett have renewed my energy to keep on exposing their lies and incredibly stupid theories and anecdotes.

02 September, 2008 13:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home