Tuesday, April 01, 2008

TEAM - Noteworthy or Not Worthy? PART 5

Well, this should pretty well take care of the email exchange between myself and IBO Rebellion.

I must say, I am somewhat disappointed at the outcome, but not surprised.

I will have my thoughts on this entire fiasco in a post a few days from now. It has taken up a little more time than I thought it would, but I do feel it was a worthy project.

Again, please feel free to leave comments, whether you are pro, against or indifferent to TEAM. I would like other perspectives to consider as I do my final thoughts on this.

I'll leave out the Batman comments today. My mind just isn't into it.


Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:33:01 -0400
From:"theiborebellion theiborebellion"
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To:"Rocket Rocket"
Subject: Re: questions
Rocket,

Here you go http://www.launchingaleadershiprevolution.com/.

My response to this email:

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:39:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:"Rocket Rocket" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Subject: Re: questions
To:"theiborebellion theiborebellion"
What am I supposed to do with this link, buy a book?

I would rather have answers to how exactly TEAM works and is profitable before I invest a single cent of my money into this. Anyone from outside of TEAM that is not involved in motivational speaking that recommends this?

Cheers!

Rocket

I never heard from IBO Rebellion again.

Next Post....My Thoughts!

Have an excellent day.

P.S. I also have an email in to the legal fund, whoever that is. I posed the same questions I posed IBO Rebellion. Surely The Legal Fund CEO will have some answers?
The comments in Orrin's most recent post on his blog is a prime example
of why I have become curious and suspicious of TEAM.

It's rather frightening the regard that these folks give to Woodward
and Brady.

1 Comments:

Blogger quixtarisacult said...

Rocket...

This TEAM side show is interesting. It brings the worst out of Alticor folk. Their rants on the Alticor Media Blog are "priceless"!

Obviously, Woodward wants to be in a position to sell more motivationals bull crap. Whether his ideas are any good or not, I can't say.

People seem to want to be followers in MLM. That is the structure anyway. People who more or less get blindly lead around. The product is just an excuse to sell people dreams (that mostly remain unfulfilled).

05 April, 2008 18:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home