Saturday, March 29, 2008

TEAM - Noteworthy or Not Worthy? PART 2

Here is the second email exchange between myself and IBO Rebellion blog's author. Again, he had responded to a request from myself on his blog for more information about TEAM. I hope you readers learn something about TEAM as well.

I had left a comment pointing out that a comment of mine seemed to be missing, which he/she admitted to deleting. I have since been banned from the IBO Rebellion. No hard feelings.

The banning announcement is on a post purporting that TEAM IBO's are continuing the battle on all fronts.


IBO Rebellion is in red. My response is in bold.


Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:32:12 -0400
From:"theiborebellion theiborebellion"
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com.
To:"Rocket Rocket"
Subject: Re: questions
Rocket,

Nice to hear from you. Sorry to have deleted your comments but they
are really not on topic. Well that is a very extensive list of
questions you have presented. I can address some of these but I guess
I would like to first ask a few questions myself. Who are you? What
is your fascination with TEAM? What do you do for a living? How did
you first learn of TEAM? Lets just start there and we can go back and
forth a bit.

The IBO Rebellion

MY RESPONSE:

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:53:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:"Rocket Rocket"
Subject: Re: questions
To:"theiborebellion theiborebellion"
Hello

I am a former Amway IBO, and choose to remain anonymous, and have done so since information about Amway came into the world wide web realm. You can find posts I have made dating back to 2001 on several blogs.

I have no fascination with TEAM, I just have a number of questions about it.

What I do for a living, like my identity, is anonymous. I am in no way whatsoever employed by, nor compensated by Amway. A few minutes going through my blog should make my not so pro Amway sentiment quite clear. I will also state for the record that if in any way you have concerns about me being a secret plant by Amway collecting data to use against Woodward and/or TEAM, I am not.

I knew of TEAM when it was called Team of Destiny.

Like you, I choose to remain anonymous for good reasons.

In any event, this is extraneous to the topic at hand. You offered to provide me information to help me understand TEAM. I have asked my questions, and would certainly appreciate answers.

I hope this is not going to be a back and forth thing. I have no ulterior nor financial motive for wanting answers to these questions. I am simply asking questions that anyone you prospect would ask, if they did any research at all on the internet about Woodward and TEAM.

I again, look forward to your reply, and hope that a lack of a response will not follow this. I seem to recall Amway not really having any type of response to the Dateline expose, and it didn't seem to help them at all. You as a former Quixtar IBO would know that better than I.

Sincerely,

Rocket

Will IBO Rebellion answer some of the questions he's been asked without checking upline first?

Will the Rocket reveal his true identity as an unknown third tier magician living in David Robison's basement?
Find out all of this and more in our next installment!

Same bat time! Same bat Channel!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering, who, or rather what is IBO rebellion?

Still waiting on those red responses..

29 March, 2008 15:36  
Blogger Dave Robison said...

You do magic???

Sweet!

Dave

29 March, 2008 16:22  
Blogger Loser said...

You're having too much fun with TEAM. It got to be some sin? They have such a bad retardation....

29 March, 2008 19:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home