Monday, November 12, 2007

Bridgett's Challenge

***UPDATE***

This challenge is open to any IBO who wishes to prove to all the critics the retailability of the Amway/Quixtar products. If you are here, it's because you are either curious, or have been challenged. If you have been challenged, then I hope you take me up on it. If this business is all you and your upline say it is, then it shouldn't be too hard to alleviate the concerns raised by critics. If it doesn't seem that it will strengthen your argument, a wise person would address and correct why it won't put your business in a positive light.

If you can't correct it, then I know what a real business person would do.

I was over HERE at Jimmy Payne's Blog and issued another challenge to Bridgett the IBO (I guess).

It goes as follows:

I'll make a list of what I'm buying for the next month. You give me a quote, and include shipping. If you are even 5% OVER what I would spend anyways, then you got yourself a customer and PV.

Don't start on the convenience with the door to door delivery for two reasons:

1. I could pick up toilet paper when I'm picking up milk.

2. It's seldom to your door anyways, without a HUGE amount of money for delivery charges.

What do you say Bridgett?

Thought So.

That's why this business doesn't work.

Sorry.

This challenge is also open to any other IBO who wants to Shut me up. Or the original Rocket's Challenge is still open with no takers. Funnily enough, the one who was trying to be the biggest knob about the challenge has since quit and moved on to greener pastures.

Either would be nice, as I have never once gotten a taker.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, double x at retail costs $78.
(30 day supply)

A 90 day supply of Multi vitamins at WalMart costs $15.99.

I guess you win Rocket.

13 November, 2007 13:54  
Blogger rocket said...

Oh, but Joe, according to AnonIBO, I will die because of the synthetic crap in my body.

I would like to hear a non-biased nutritionist's perspective on just how good Amway/Quixtar vitamins are.

13 November, 2007 16:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://bwwsot.blogspot.com/

Remember Xanacdustc? He was/is a chemist and he made a post and explained how your body absorbs various active nutrients and how it all works.

As I recall, except for the price, there was nto significant difference between Costco vitamins and Nutrilite.

13 November, 2007 18:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every Christmas I'd cover presents and more selling the gift books. $20-$50 were the big sellers. I'd sell $5,000-$10,000 worth, clear 5%-20% profit (depending on how many times they'd bought in the past) and then reap $1,000 or more in bv cash. Nothin special with a small and non-existent group from where I used to live, but it helped me learn to sell and capitalize on my ability to do what I needed to do.
Today, I'm an author and selling something I wasn't sure of (a business plan I hadn't built) has helped me

22 May, 2008 17:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home