Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Quixtar Lost My Cents

A blog has come to my attention, and I have added a link to Quixtar lost my Cents.

I find this blog superb in that a single mother of four breaks down what Quixtar products cost in relation to what the rest of the consumer world pays for similar products.

She is honest, forthright, and pulls no punches. I like the cut of her jib, and appreciate that she has the patience to find out true comparisons for people to view.

Here's a great quote by the blogger:

"
It all comes down to this.....FAIR PRICING. A fair market price for every product. When the products are so overpriced it just takes away from any chance of marketing the products."

Amen. Other than the deceptive tools scam, that's been the main issue since the internet started exposing what Amway/Quixtar is, not just what they want you to think.

Even if the tools scam were to continue, if the products were priced so that they could actually be retailed, it wouldn't be as bad of a deal.

At least then, an IBO just starting out could make SOME money.

As opposed to what's going on now...

So visit Quixtar Lost My Cents, and see for yourself the value that Amway/Quixtar provides the IBO's and customers.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fucking homosexual you cocksucking faggot! You are an angry little man with a small penis and a funny shaped head. You sound so self righteous that you must be either a cop or a priest or something! Fucking homos.

15 November, 2007 18:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez g man, is that how you prospect IBOs. No wonder you're a broke loser. :D

15 November, 2007 19:33  
Blogger rocket said...

I would normally delete that kind of comment, but I am intrigued by j to the g man's comments. It's obvious that he is very uncomfortable with his personal preferences, and likely has sex with his mother.

15 November, 2007 22:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likely have sex with your mother.... Or your wife. Why does she always want me to wear her ass as a hat?

PS. Why are you such a homo?

06 December, 2007 19:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j to tyhe g man,

You are shining example of a broke loser IBO.

07 December, 2007 11:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JoeCool... Who the fuck are you? What the hell is an IBO? Learn how to type, you fat fingered fuck. The is not tyhe. My finances are in fine shape, unlike your intellect. I would continue with this battle of wits, unfortunately you have come unarmed.

P.S. Rocket's a homo.

07 December, 2007 12:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jto the g man said...

You are an angry little man with a small penis and a funny shaped head.

Just for the record, I'm the only one here with a small penis...but thanks to internet email offers; I'm hopeful that soon, I'll be a real man and drive all the women wild.

In the mean time I do use my funny shaped head to satisfy the ladies until my penis does indeed enlarge.

Dave

09 December, 2007 13:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j to the g man said: My finances are in fine shape

Joe says: Yeah I know, that $7 bonus check just makes your bank account overflow huh?

j to the g man said: I would continue with this battle of wits

Joe says: Haha, the snails in my backyard have more brains than you pee wee. :D

10 December, 2007 13:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home