Monday, September 08, 2008

Censored!

I know, I know. It doesn't sound like an Amway supporter to be censoring the free flow of ideas, but what can I tell ya? It happened!

IBOFB I guess doesn't have the time to continually troll posts and do damage control all over the internet, make sure the Amway Wiki is all good about Amway all of the time, and still have as normal a life as a dipshit such as himself can possibly have!

Well, that just doesn't work anymore, so I will post my retort to their classless (and unwarranted) attack on Mike's rather innocuous question.

I wish I could say I was surprised, but then again, I'm a little happy that David Steadson hasn't the balls to defend Amway transparently. He just proved with his actions more than I ever could about what a farce he is.

To any IBO investigating David Steadson or Amway. Ask yourself why he needs to sensor? Here's my comment that he couldn't deal with. Expect more!

Pretending to be smarter than someone because they see right through deceit is downright arrogant. Mike asked a pretty reasonable question which may interest (and enlighten) a casual observer.

Someone visiting this site not familiar with Amway could deduce that Ms. Cheng is successful because she's an Amway distributor.

Now that person would know that is not the case. She's an employee.

Hence the indignant righteousness from the usual suspects.

Make no mistake about it, it really bothers Bridgett and IBOFB that people point out fact about Amway.

'Cause facts about Amway just aren't really much to be proud about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intresting, that the post was removed.

09 September, 2008 19:39  
Blogger Joecool said...

Not to mention that Mike answered all of their questions.

Also on another thread, a poster named "John" asked a simple question about what changes could be expected due to accreditation. Well, about 40 posts and personal insults to John made by IBOFB and his cronies, nobody answered the question.

10 September, 2008 11:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home