Monday, September 15, 2008

Orrin Woodward and his dubious Legal Fund

Yeah, that's right. I'm still not done with Soarin' Orrin Woodward. Other than the usual raping and pillaging of the desperate and hopeful, he's set up a legal fund to extract even more money from the people who (unwisely) trust him. I see he has taken out the comment option on his blog. Obviously, he's not one of those leaders that accepts feedback, nor cares to hear dissenting opinions. Must be tough trying to keep a sham a sham this day and age.

Back in April I sent a few emails to the legal fund asking for clarification. I had a response that was, in Woodwardese, fantastic. By fantastic, I mean that I didn't get a response, isn't that great!

By the way, if you want to become brainwashed and stupid enough to not ask questions, you can buy the motivational crap over at the retail website!

NO RESPONSE!

Why would that be? Well, I can only guess since nobody sent me an answer, but my first thought is that if someone was questioning how I was handling other people's money in a trust type fund, I'd do my best to ensure that everything was fair and above board.

That is, of course, if everything was indeed fair and above board. I'll leave it up to you to decide.

As usual, Woodward grabs something that is supposed to stand for all that is good by using the Declaration of Independence on the right hand side of the web page. This is just a typical maneuver to instill confidence in people that they are a wholesome and God fearing bunch.

I don't think so.

If Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady really were as wholesome and honest as they purport themselves, then there would be no unanswered questions about the legal fund. There would be a reply to anyone asking, in order to ensure that there is not even a perception of impropriety. Even if a whole bunch of people were asking questions, they would at least have a form type response explaining the handling of the legal fund.

So put it all together, faithful reader. I will summarize in point form, then show you the emails.

1 - Woodward and Brady have no compensation plan based on the movement of motivation. You are shooting for the stars, but you don't know what the reward will be when you reach it. If it isn't public, there's a reason. Maybe it's a legal problem, maybe it's because they decide based on how much they like you, who you're friends with, etc... Either way, there's no recourse if you aren't satisfied, and you should walk the hell away.

2 - They are asking for money to defend them from Amway, but don't give you any explanation for it's use, who uses it, and a myriad of other eyebrow raising issues go unanswered. Hey, you can give them money if you want. But it makes you an idiot. Even IBO Rebellion had NO CLUE how the legal fund works, and he's in a position to find out!

Run away, run away, run away from Woodward and Brady. Otherwise you deserve to lose your money on useless purple juice (which has ZERO physical benefit), useless travel to Kentucky, and useless motivation that makes you feel good.

Before I go, I see that my former Amway Diamonds, Mark & Tami Crawford just went Black Diamond. I'll bet that was tough, just putting their old group under them. What a load of shit Woodward, Crawford, Brady, and Monavie are.

Here's my emails to whoever runs the legal fund.


*******************************************************************************

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:29:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:"Rocket Rocket" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Subject: Questions
To:ibosupport@ibolegaldefensefund.com
Hello

I am the owner of the blog, Rocket's Rants.

I visited your website to find out some answers to numerous questions I have about the IBO Legal Defense Fund.

If you visit my blog, you will find that I recently have had a series going on after I had email exchanges with an ex Quixtar IBO who runs a blog called IBO Rebellion.

He did not know the answers to any of the following questions in regards to the Legal Fund:

1.  Who manages it?

2. Who decides the criteria on which it is utilized?

3. Who has signing authority?

4. Is there a vote or a quorum reached on who utilizes the funds?

5. Does any TEAM member qualify if they contribute?

6. Do the TEAM people who contribute to the fund have a say as to
how
it's dispersed?

In the interest of
fairness, I would like to now pose those same questions to you,
the apparent contact for the IBO Legal Defense fund.

The lack of information available to TEAM members as well as the general public
creates an unfavorable image of TEAM, and I would like to only have the facts in that
regard.

If you are unable to provide me with this information, unfortunately I believe the readers
will draw an unfavorable opinion regarding the ethics of running such a secretive fund.

Right now, I can only presume Mr. Woodward or one of the "leaders" of TEAM is running
the legal fund.

Many Thanks, and have an awesome day!

Rocket.

*******************************************************************************

Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:12:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:"Rocket Rocket" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Subject: A few questions
To:ibosupport@ibolegaldefensefund.com
Hello again

Below you will find an email I sent you a while ago. Just wondering if this is secret, or if you have reasons to not have transparency with the legal fund.

Looking forward to a reply! Your response or lack of response will be posted online for all to see....

Rocket


******************************************************************************


Will You Answer my Questions?

Sunday, April 13, 2008 3:13 PM
From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Legal Fund"
Hello

I have emailed you a couple of times with a few very straightforward questions about TEAM.

I am getting ready to do a post on my blog (www.rocketsrants.blogspot.com) and wanted to provide you with an opportunity to respond to those questions before commenting on my opinions on the Legal Fund.

Your lack of a response makes it difficult to have anything positive to say, since my concerns and suspicions have yet to have been addressed, and I fail to see what the big deal is, unless it is something that would perhaps make the leadership of TEAM look rather untoward nor above board.

I look forward to a response, and copies of my previous emails are below.

Have a great Day!

Rocket




Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orrin explains on his website that he doesn't receive any money from the Legal Defense Fund:

http://tinyurl.com/58xdcb

That said, IF Orrin and Laurie have their business set up as an LLC or corporation, technically the money wouldn't be going to him, but to the company. The other point to consider is maybe the money raised is used to pay his legal fees. Again, technically, none of the money went into his pocket, since it went directly to his lawyers!

On the flip side, Orrin has also stated to QIAC that his $2 million or so tool money goes directly to paying off his legal fees.

http://tinyurl.com/5gww4o

I still agree with you that the LDF is still not transparent, but we do have some information from him about his own legal fund.

15 September, 2008 10:55  
Blogger rocket said...

I know what Woodward says on his site. It's what he doesn't say that is at issue with me.

You can't answer a number of relevant and rather obvious questions by reading his website.

That's the problem.

15 September, 2008 11:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home