Monday, September 29, 2008

Amway! Wake Up!

Sometimes I'm at a complete loss for words when I see the prices that IBO's Pay for stuff.

I was with my family shopping in a "negative" store, and saw this water display:




In case you can't see the price tag, let me assure you it's right here:





And then we have the "Perfect" Competition:

Perfect Empowered Drinking Waterâ„¢
$47.76


Yeah, that's $47.76 for water, a case of 24. The exact same amount (16.9 fl oz. per bottle) Keep in mind, from what I understand, if you get ONLY the water (which would give me an indication of your intelligence level) then you would also have to pay for shipping.

Am I the only one who sees this?

How can people look at this and think, "Yeah, I'm going to get me a case of $50 water.

I must apologize for my lack of posts lately, I've had a few things at work pop up that have required my time.

Maybe I should start paying $50 for a case of water and get on the road to freedom.

Can't wait to see how one of the Amtards spins this one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post. I am laughing my ass off right now. You know what's also funny, maybe once a month or so, my local grocery store has a special on water and sells it for $3.99 a case.

But hey, they have to pay all that money so a few of them can get mega bonus checks and sell you dreams right?

29 September, 2008 20:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is actually one product that both of you actually agree on. IBOFB has been critical of Perfect Water on his site and forums.

30 September, 2008 11:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey but that stuff does not have "MBO" like Perfect Water does.

Amway is the only one with Molecularly bound oxygen. No other water can give you instant flexibility, strength and balance like perfect water!

See how the water can do wonders for you!

http://www.amquix.info/video/hawkins_circus.wmv

30 September, 2008 15:25  
Blogger Joecool said...

Imagine if you were to use perfect water in your garden? You would have mega super vegetation!

30 September, 2008 16:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home