Friday, December 21, 2007

Steppin' Out

Hey Folks

Just finished checking through the packing list for our trip to Jamaica for Christmas. We got all our passports, itineraries, and luggage. I can't believe the amount of stuff that we have to take for a week, but I guess that's the way of it when you have 2 girls and a wife. Got me to thinking.

That dream, that the "leaders" always talk about? I already got it. I can even do one better, I don't have to misrepresent facts on a daily basis, or benefit because others lose out. Nothing dishonest, and I still have a great life without Amway.

My whole immediate family (parents, siblings) is going to the Caribbean with me and my family for Christmas. How great is that? If I was still involved with an AMO, I would likely be encouraged to delay gratification. Delay Christmas with my family?

Suck it, Amway "leaders". Obviously you have no clue what a healthy relationship entails if you are encouraging that type of behavior.

You don't need Amway or Quixtar to be happy, and you certainly don't need them to have stuff. Stuff is overrated anyways.

Anyways, whether you are an IBO or not, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2008. Hopefully those of you that are losing money pull your heads out of your asses and quit listening to those that profit from the motivation you hyper consume.

If you are an IBO who has not been profitable, perhaps the new year is a good time to take a good honest look at how your business has been doing.

Are you profitable?

Do you for see yourself becoming profitable?

Do you believe you have a lot of control over your business?

Do you see any reason that it's going to change?

If you answered no to any or all of the above questions, I would strongly encourage you to re evaluate what it was that made you start in Amway. If you are no closer after a year, what is going to be different this time next year?

Next post from Jamaica. Cool Runnings, Mon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home