Friday, December 07, 2007

Quick Update

My apologies for the lack of posts. I've been doing Christmas stuff like taking my kids to Santa Clause parades, getting a real tree and decorating it, eating my wife's Christmas baking, and getting ready for our trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica for Christmas.

The Amway BERR court case is going to be decided, according to here. I certainly hope Justice is served. Funny how the prices seem to lower to a reasonable level when the government gets involved. It's like Amway all of a sudden said,

"OH! You wanted us to LOWER the prices so you could sell them! OH, OK! We didn't know!"

As well, Spinsider has been active on different blogs as of late, and has been a case study in spin doctoring. I stand by my suspicions that Spinsider is a corporate shill. Once again, can't prove it, but I don't understand how someone could devote that much time to defending the indefensible. Plus, if he/she is spending that much time defending it, certainly there wouldn't be much time to build it. Makes no sense. Even Spinsider can't spin away the facts. Remember what they are Spinsider, the facts? You say you are all about them.

I gotta go for now. I'll be back soon.

P.S. Tex is an idiot.



4 Comments:

Blogger rlaurens said...

Have fun with your vacation. I completely agree with your postscript. :)

07 December, 2007 19:57  
Blogger Dave Robison said...

I'm off to pick out a real tree today, but Christmas baking hasn't started yet.(like I really need all those sweets at the moment)

Have fun in Jamaica...Is your wife's name, Wendy?(punchline to an old joke--Not suitable to tell in open forum)

Dave

09 December, 2007 14:14  
Blogger rocket said...

Ha! I know the joke. Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day!

Dave! Where you been man?

I'm missing you!

09 December, 2007 14:19  
Blogger Dave Robison said...

Missing me? Dude, My blog is "offline" a few months and you drop my link unceremoniously.(I'll expect ya to fix that)

OTRWD is back, but the template is broken...but I'm still on MySpace and performing pretty regularly in New Orleans.

And I'm always available via email.

09 December, 2007 14:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home