Saturday, October 28, 2006

Househunting

Not too much new to report on the home front. Our househunting trip starts on November 1, and I am off work until then.

Haven't been around much lately, as I've been trying to get as much of my work done as possible so as not to leave a mess for the next guy coming in.

We have made reservations at a Hotel near where we're looking for a week, and have lined up a couple of realtors in two communities where we are contemplating living. The kids & dogs are staying at the grandparents, and we have a mortgage pre approved. Then once we find a house and decide a price, I'll have to quarterback the moving company pack and load days to coincide with our possession date.

Good football game right now going on between Toronto and Montreal... Ah, love the CFL.

I encourage you all to check out Quixtar Blog to read Dave Robison's addition. Well done again Dave, as usual.

I will be getting back into the swing of things soon, I promise. Just been really busy getting everything ready for the move. I'm looking forward to the move, but I'm moreso looking forward to being settled in the new place.

If you can dig that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home