Saturday, July 29, 2006

Some Good Advice

Here's a great link for all my fellow Canucks who have chosen to operate a business powered by Quixtar.

Obviously, this guy has seen this a number of times and felt it pertinent to make a warning at the bottom of the page starting off with:

" In my career as an Income Tax accountant with many hundreds of clients, I "Saw it All." So very, very frequently, a client who was otherwise a reasonably intelligent person would, with great excitement explain to me that (s)he had gone "into business" and was on the verge of becoming a very wealthy person."

Troubling that this is not a one time deal for this guy. More troubling is the numerous things a real business owner needs to consider when operating a business.

All Quixtar powered "I"BO's, have you registered for a GST number?

Don forget that
if you will be selling a product of any kind, and you will use some of that product yourself, keep track of the cost of all such product used. This will be needed to determine your profit/loss.

That's if you do have any profit to speak of.

Or sales.

I find it rather astonishing myself how very little Quixtar leaders in Canada explain the proper way to run a business.

But I'm being sarcastic too when I say I find it astonishing...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

I saw your post on oneibo's site.

I've been a big fan of your blog for sometime.

I noticed something on oneibo's site, but couldn't publish my comment since I don't have a blogger account.

Read his first entry in the January archives. He says he's at 1500 PV.

Now read his last entry. 7 months later he said he was a 1500 Pver.

Business didn't grow in 7 months yet how much did he spend at conferences, books, tapes etc?

FYI

04 August, 2006 13:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home