Thursday, July 13, 2006

An Appeal For Help

Hi All. I was over at the IBOA International site, and couldn't help but get the feeling that perhaps the critics are getting to Quixtar. One statement that made me laugh out loud was:

" These Internet critics have victimized many individuals and companies in the past ten years, including Quixtar and certain IBOs. Various strategies have been employed to thwart their efforts, including litigation, sponsoring websites responding to the misinformation, or simply ignoring the critics. Because of the zeal of some of the critics, most of the strategies used have generally been ineffective."

You can view the entire site HERE

Where to start?

First off, the critics in my opinion, are simply criticizing what is obviously criticizable. Quixtar has allowed the "leaders" to present bogus profit innuendos, presumably so that Quixtar itself can continue to grow. Make sure you get it right about who the victims are. Jody Victor, in my opinion, is anything but a victim. If he's reading this, he can also kiss my ass.

Secondly, this "zeal" that is spoken. I think that when you have people waking up to the reality of what Quixtar has allowed, I would imagine you'll come across some pretty pissed off people. Pissed off because they were lied to by both the "leaders" and Quixtar, either directly or indirectly.

So here it is, my question to Jody Victor, Quixtar or any Quixtar critic critic, which anyone is welcome to answer by posting a comment or emailing me.

What exactly it is that the critics are wrong about?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"get the feeling that perhaps the critics are getting to Quixtar"

Considering how creepily close they monitor the QuixtarBlog forum (They had all the detail of the thread where Deb "apologized") I'd say that the critics have already gotten to them!

24 July, 2006 23:20  
Blogger rocket said...

Hi upline chaser.

Passion is great, as long as it's aimed at a worthwhile endeavor.

I suppose someone who is nice to people but profits from misleading people is credible in your eyes? That's what is alleged about Mr. Victor and the other Quixtar "leaders"

The only reason anyone knows about the hidden money is because of the internet, and it was denied up until it was simply stupid to carry on with the charade.

I'm really not concerned about credibility when it comes to Quixtar "leaders".

Credibility to me is really an Amway/Quixtar word, and I'm not sure if I want to be described as that. I'd rather be described as hard working and honest.

In any event upline chaser, if it bothers you, don't read it. It's not like I'm trying to sponsor you or anything.

PS, RE the original post, do you know what it is the critics are wrong about?

29 July, 2006 13:54  
Blogger xanadustc said...

Good thoughts Rocket!

Although I am not much on the language that upline chaser commented on, I felt it was well placed and meaningful.

03 August, 2006 22:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home