Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What's Your Beef?

So I am curious...

If you are a Quixtar/Amway critic, why? In one sentence, why?

If you are a supporter or IBO in Amway/Quixtar, why? In one sentence, why?

I'm having an epithany of sorts today, and this fits my mood.

Congrats are in order for Dave Robison, who is now a guest blogger at Quixtar Blog.

I have decided that my overall view on Quixtar is extremely (ooohh, this hurts) negative. Really. Bordering on an unhealthy level. I gotta address it.

My goal for the next 2 months is to say something good along with everything I criticize. However insignificant the good will be, there will be good.

I would appreciate being kept on track with this, so, if you catch me not doing this, gimmee hell.

Later, Skaters

3 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Because the only way to make money is to have a majority below you losing money.

16 August, 2006 19:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because of all the double standards that are "taught" but not put into practice.

17 August, 2006 17:53  
Blogger perceptive - QUIXTAR-AMWAY-INFILTRATOR said...

Because the whole bloody thing is a JOKE - A ponzi-scheme disguised as a business of selling products, and all the while, the owners of the corporation, the Devos Family raking in the dough at the expense of the little guy!

27 August, 2006 22:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home