Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Information Control

I got to thinking today when browsing around Amway/Quixtar sites.

Any experience I have with IBO's, there is an attempt to control the conversation, or steer it in the direction they want it to go. I think about how when you spoke to people in the system, it always seemed like they were not listening to you because they were thinking about what they were going to say next. When the questions start to get really hard, they (are taught to) all of a sudden are in a hurry and leave without answering any of the questions they aren't comfortable answering.

I dunno. Maybe it's just me, but I think that IBO's try hard to control information. All the time, when they can.

What's worse, I don't think they don't realize they are doing it.

I think 2 way communication is critical, and if you are not interested in 2 way communication, you should think about why that is.

If you think that information can be controlled, you are sadly mistaken, and should quit trying to fool yourself.

Instead of expending so much effort on that, you should perhaps direct the effort deciphering why that type of thing is taught in your "business".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home