Saturday, August 12, 2006

Straight From The Mouths Of Babes

"I even buy from myself at retail."

This was posted by an IBO in defense of yours truly expressing that the prices in Quixtar are not of good value (again).

I can see an IBO trying to boost their perceived retail sales in Quixtar, but is this really a solution to show profit? I mean really, who's kidding who here?

I'm not sure if this is what the author of that post meant to express, but that's what I'm seeing. You actually document that you pay the retail price for a product, and pay more sales tax on the higher price, but then feel good because you made a little more profit?

What I am seeing is now "I"BO's are fooling themselves into showing profit? AND they admit it?

Am I missing something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home