Friday, September 29, 2006

Moving On......

Great Fricking News

We are moving....finally. We will be back in society and on high speed internet hopefully by the end of the year.

We will be searching for a house at our new location in early November, so that'll be tons of fun.

I'll miss some of the guys I work with, but I'm sure I'll see them again, possibly even work with them again.

Anyhoo, that's part of the reason for the sporatic posts lately, and it may not get much better. When I'm in and settled, I will have ALOT more time regularly, as my hours are changing too. In a good way.

I'll try to keep posting away, so be sure to check back.

Just to let you know, I'll be around, lurking still.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck househunting....I can't believe you got that job...you suck!!!
PS....Good Luck
PPS the wedding was not so bad
unc

19 October, 2006 21:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home