Sunday, May 07, 2006

Another Suspicious Person

Looks like this guy sees Amway/Quixtar is a way they would probably rather he didn't.

I've been CRAZY busy as of late. Quick 6 week synopsis:

- Grandfather passed away.

- Went to Jasper, Alberta for a friend's wedding. I live in Manitoba. This should give you an idea of the distance travelled. Jasper is on the border of Albert and British Columbia, deep in the Rocky Mountains. Edmonton is the closest city with an airport to Jasper, 4 hours away.

- Had a psycho 2 weeks at work, where I logged in an EXTRA 80 hours OT in a 2 week period

- Helping my parents clean out my grandfather's home, which was essentially a 4 storey time capsule. It is located about 2 hours from where I live. 6 dumpsters later, job complete.

I'm not going to be doing this month's issue of the "Dingbat of the Month" I'm currently trying to figure out if it is a worthy endeavor or not. Seems kinda counter productive, but it sure feels good.

I dunno. I'm really wrestling with this one.

Anyhoo, check out the new improved Quixtar Blog! Looks like it is going places. The new mind meld will send that blog nowhere but up!

Thanks for stopping by, and check in soon. I'll get more regular again, you'll see.

P.S. CFL is only a few weeks away from the season opener! Woooo - Hooooo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in re: CFL
The moves the Bombers are making...in your opinion.....ample?, or should management find more?

10 May, 2006 19:53  
Blogger rocket said...

I will put it this way.

The bombers need at least a new 1 of everything, including a quarterback.

I don't think that they are going to have much more success than last year, simply because they do not have any real marquis players.

Yes, they have Charles Roberts, but he can't do it himself. The O-line is a sieve, and the defensive secondary is the only thing more porous than the Bomber O-line.

If they win 7 out of 16 games this year, they'll have exceeded many expectations.

But, that's just me. I'll still go to a a couple of games......to watch a good football team like Calgary or Saskatchewan.

11 May, 2006 14:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocket,

My condolences on the passing of your grandfather.

15 May, 2006 17:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home