Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello All. I have not been around lately. Just spending more of my time with the wee one and the spouse.

An interesting thing happened to me the other day. I was at a Tim Horton's and saw a couple of people talking. The one guy obviously was excited, and the other guy obviously wasn't.

I knew before I even walked past them what I'd see. I was right. There were the circles.

I heard the other guy talking about how people don't dream when I walked by on the way to the bathroom.

2 minutes later, the guy who was excited was alone, and talking on his cell phone and looking around the coffee shop. I heard him tell the person on the other end that he HAD to meet this very successful guy, and what time tonight worked best for him? I ordered 2 extra large double doubles and left the store.

I got into the car where my colleague was waiting, he wanted to know what was so funny.

Believe it or not, I didn't even know where to start.

It would be very difficult to explain my absolute disdain at the Amway/Quixtar opportunity. To fully understand how much I think it sucked would take at least a 2 hour trip in a car. (Without tapes or CD's)

Anyhoo, it was pretty funny.

This is also pretty funny, and I have a post half way done on what I think about it.

Later, Skaters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home