Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A New Crown On The Way!!!

Looks like a new Crown Ambassador is on its way.

Looks like an interesting blog. I'll be sure to watch his progress. Very ballsy to start a blog and proclaim what could be considered unprecedented success. I look forward to following his journey.

I realize I've been absent lately. I have a ton of stuff to do before our trip, and I will be the first to admit I'm burning out.

11 days and counting until I see sun & surf in Punta Cana. I really can't wait.

I'll tell you what the best part of a Carribbean vacation is. When you get to the airport, check in and go through the security. Then, while you are waiting to board your plane, you sip a Tim Horton's coffee, and play Big Buck Hunter in the airport arcade.

All you have to worry about is getting on the plane and having a good time for a week. No phone messages, no pagers, no middle of the night phone calls, and absolutely no schedule to follow. Just get on the plane and enjoy the ride, stupid.

Why someone would put that off is beyond me. Delayed gratification my ass, do it now. You can't tell the future.

But, I would likely be considered a loser for saying that in some circles.

I guess I just don't get it..........or maybe I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home