Thursday, November 03, 2005

What Is A Lie?

I've been watching with interest that a couple of websites have altered their content because of some finger pointing. I have a few questions about that topic.

What is a lie, really?

Is it a lie when you are trying to genuinely help someone?

Is lying ever justified?

Would most people consider Quixtar "leaders" to be liars, given the fact that most of their money is created by the system?

I realize that I've been negligent for posting lately. You wouldn't believe how crazy it's been at the job.

That's a choice, not an excuse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dennis,

so in other words, you are saying it's OK for a critic to lie, but not OK for an IBO to lie? That's what I am reading here...

08 November, 2005 09:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home