Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ray Kroc Said It...

Another Sunday, and a great CFL doubleheader today. Here's the weekly quote from a successful business person, again, Ray Kroc.

In this entry, Kroc is now the proud owner of the San Diego Padres, and is writing about the time he got on the loudspeaker after some bonehead plays by his team, and apologized to the fans for it. He denies regretting it, and in fact, accepts full responsibility for it.

" I also introduced a novel concern to baseball. It was my insistance, well known to McDonald's employees, that customers receive a quality product for their money. Apparantly, I was the first owner ever to suggest that players owe top performance to the fans who support them."

Compare Kroc to Quixtar/Amway "leaders". Do they accept accountability to the people who are loyal to them? Not from what I've seen.

*Note to Dingbat - If you can refute any information on Scott Larsen's site, then I will cease referencing it. Otherwise, I will accept any of his site as fact, since none of it has been proven incorrect to the best of my knowledge*

Do Amway Quixtar people receive quality product for their money? Product wise, some may feel it is a good value. If it was truly a good value, there would be many, many Quixtar/Amway customers. The products are very expensive, in my opinion, and I have yet to find anything I could not get cheaper somewhere else, save obviously for their core line products.

Let's talk about the value of motivation. Are diamonds really concerned about people receiving value for their motivation dollar? How many are successful in Amway Quixtar?

A fan of this blog advised me in a comment section that he and his diamond are setting up a webpage to have motivation more accessible for less money to the rank and file IBO. If that's true, then that may be a step in the right direction.

However, in my opinion, the only thing giving Quixtar motivational tools value, is the fact that you have to pay for it.

As far as diamonds giving away motivation, I'll believe that when I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home