Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I HATE DIAL UP!!!!!

Why I hate dial up

1. Even to make this post, I had to wait over 2 minutes to log in

2. I can't here the great podcasts going on at QBlog Radio and Inside and Out Radio without waiting like an hour.

3. I can get a cup of coffee between stories when I read the morning paper.

4. Surf while downloading? Forget it.

5. I have friends ( honest) who send me videos, some of which are funny, but Lord, they take eons to download.

6. I didn't get to see all the Extreme Freedom links. Thanks to Standing Order Tape, I got the jist.

7. I have enough money to get high speed. I live in an area that does not offer it. But only until late this year or early next year.

UPDATE: I actually downloaded QBlog's conversation with Mr. X. It took 36 minutes to download. I think I can work a routine down to download and then listen to it. Mr. X sounds a little hyperactive, but very knowledgeable. I particularly enjoyed the signs and symptoms of prospecting that they discussed. Well done to you both.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm
sucks to be you

Unk

18 February, 2006 12:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the dial up too... except for me, at this point i can't justify the cost for the speed and ease.
Gotta go do some laundry while this comments uploads!

25 February, 2006 20:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home