Monday, October 03, 2005

Apologies and an Explanation

Hello folks! Wow, it's been a while! My last post was about our hero who made a dramatic comeback. He's gearing up to sell a bunch of coffee soon.

Last week was absolutely bananas at work. We have a replacement guy coming in soon for the guy that left in July. Things should be a little more manageable then.

Took last Friday off and headed in to Winnipeg, MB for my mom's 60th birthday. Many relatives from all over Canada came by and spent the weekend with us at a hotel. On Saturday my wife and my daughter (her stepdaughter) went out with my mom and sister to get pedicures and manicures. I stayed in the hotel with my 7 month old daughter and watched sports. That was a good time, and when she wasn't sleeping, we just hung out and bonded.

Also hit the pool with my 10 year old, and threw the frisbee around with my brother. It's nice to be with family on those special occasions.

Good thing I'm not in Quixtar when I would've been encouraged to go to a function instead of this. These things don't just happen, and people may not necessarily be around and ready to have a get together when you are.

My wife and I also met with some friends on Friday night and went to a fondue place, which I had never done. I'll tell you what, if you ever get the chance, go do it. It is fun, especially when you are around good friends. You focus more on talking at a place like this, simply because the very nature of fondue is to eat little bits at a time. I honestly can't remember ever being so full though. Great Times!

I realize that I missed my Sunday Feature of a successful person in a REAL business (ie. not MLM). It shall be done soon.

Fret not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home