Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Can See Clearly Now...Part 2

So, I got my eyes fixed. My point that I was trying to make:

I am not in Quixtar, and I was able to drop about 5 grand in one day. I am not a rich man, but my wife and I are prudent with our money. We save, and do not overspend or overconsume.

From what I've seen, diamonds are ridiculous overspenders. Why? Because they have people that they need to impress, so that those people will remain within Quixtar. They speak out of both sides of their mouths when they say people who are into status spend money they don't have, to buy things they don't want, to impress people that they don't even like.

But out of the other side of their mouth, they are doing the very thing that they criticize to accomplish a different goal. They are speaking of themselves.

You do NOT have to rely on Amway or Quixtar to be successful. Their definition of success by their so called "leaders" is skewed and misleading. According to them, if you aren't in Quixtar, you aren't successful. That's like a firefighter saying that because you're not a firefighter, you're not successful.

Find out what you like to do, and do it. Quixtar or Amway is not the only path to success.

In fact, in North America Quixtar appears to be the path less travelled with its dwindling numbers.

I think that Quixtar was right about one thing though. The internet did kinda make their business explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home