Friday, September 02, 2005

3,2,1.......Liftoff!

Welcome to my Blog!

Please bear with me whilst I get my act together. I will be setting up some things as I go, so keep stopping by. The next few days may be sporatic, but I'll try to keep on top of this.

I know things look a little sparse as far as links to cool stuff and the like, but I will be doing this as I go.

Why Blog? Well, I have had countless hours of entertainment because of blogs. I'll be posting my fav's soon, as well as ones that I don't like, but for some sick reason I have to keep looking....... Kinda like the "Oh My God" squad who gawk at car accidents.

Anyhoo, I hope this works out. I'm not too tech savy, but my chances of being a successful blogger far exceed anybody making a fortune in Amway or Quixtar!!

That is a big bone of contention with me, simply because so many people have lost money to a perpetuating lie. There are countless links which solidify this, and be patient my friend, I shall get to it.

Anyhoo, Amway/Quixtar bashing will be only one facet that I will be devoting my time to. I'm also going to be talking CFL (Canadian Football League), NHL (If I have to explain what that is, you are most definately not Canadian), some politics, a bit about my family, dog, blah blah blah, and general crap that pisses me off, or general crap that makes me happy.

I named this blog Rocket's Rantings because I tend to be quite abrasive, on and off line. There are a lot of people out there who just do not get it when it's not said in a brutal honest fashion, so I need to work on that (maybe). Maybe this will be theraputic.

Also of note, I live in a pathetically tiny community right now, where the ONLY internet option is dial up. I'll be living here another 16 or so months, so if I'm sparing with pictures, etc...that's why. Bad enough that I have to pay for 2 phone lines so I can surf and talk at the same time. One of my rants will be about how this ends up costing me MORE money than having DSL!!!!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and come again! I'll likely be pretty obsessive about this for a while, since there's not a whole lot else to do here.

I should jet for now. My computer is acting up and is dire need of a defrag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loser said...

Rocket, dude you rock. Expect a link :) And get google ads going and let me know how you submit your tax info to google.

They owe me money but stupid americans, don't letting me update my tax info there!

02 September, 2005 18:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home