What would it take?
What would you have to hear, see, or experience that would change your mind about being involved in Quixtar?
If you are an ex IBO, what was it that changed your mind about being involved with Quixtar?
I'll be fair. What I would need to see, hear or experience to change my viewpoints about Quixtar:
- The motivational tools are NOT the primary source of income for the leaders.
- The products were REASONABLY priced
- There was no negative stigma attached to MLM in general.
- The products were not cumbersome to order
- It was more essential to move product then purchase motivation
- There was no "holier than thou" attitude about people who don't wish to become involved.
That's just a sample of what it would take for me to change my viewpoint. If there is anyone out there who can show me this is possible, I'd love to hear from you.