Friday, September 23, 2005

New Computer

Hey gang. I'm typing this on my new computer. I now am surfing on an Intel P-4 3.0 Ghz with 250 GB hard drive and 512 MB of RAM. We also put in a DVD burner and CD burner. A friend of mine is well versed in computers, so he built it for us. I don't know much about what he built us, but I can attest to the fact that its a lot faster.

Even though I only can get FRICKING dial up!! It's like owning a classic Mustang Fastback, but no gas.

When you get a new hard drive, it just doesn't seem new if you don't accessorize. So we got new speakers,a wireless mouse and keyboard, new speakers, and a new 17" flat screen.

Thanks to all who provided advice on what to get!

I'll have a real post to mull over by the end of the weekend. In the meantime, check out my buddy Dave Robison's blog. Strong message. You're all right, Dave. You and Skyler Leglantier.

Or, if you need a good laugh, you can check out this dude's humerous attempts at making all of Quixtar seem OK. Newsflash!! This just in on the donkey!! You don't make money in Quiixtar because of the movement of products. Sheesh

See you soon folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home