Sunday, September 25, 2005

Quitters Inc.

You know what is really sad? When people stop doing something because they get a little bit of friction for doing it.

I just finished going through the blog since it switched over from pluck. There were some good points made in there. Some were pretty off kilter, in my opinion, but hey, who am I?

I guess I just feel sorry for the dude, since it took very little to make him quit.

If someone has a hard time dealing with people who don't automatically agree, then I think it's going to be a tough row to hoe becoming successful in any MLM, any general challenge life throws your way.

I guess this is why the "successful" Amway/Quixtar folks don't visit internet forums. It's very difficult to defend, I suppose, especially when facts get in the way.

While we are talking about quitters, when someone quits, who is to blame? The quitter, or reason for quitting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home