Sunday, September 25, 2011

Amway Guys - They Sure Say Stuff!

A while back, I was doing some searching around the ol' internet and came across this video. I found this on Youtube, and the title claims this person to be Brad Duncan. I don't know if it is or not because I have never met Mr. Duncan, so if you can confirm, please do so! I don't know who took this video other than it was maybe someone who didn't qualify as a Platinum it would seem.

I am curious to see what people think of the income claim made here, and the perception in general this particular message portrays. I have a few questions that I would really be curious to hear your answer to:

1. How do you feel after watching this?

2. Where do you think this falls under the rules of conduct guidelines?

3. What do you think Amway would say about this video?

4. What would you think if you were an IBO? Do you listen to this guy (Is this Brad Duncan, the Chair of the IBOAI?) or Amway when it comes to realistic income claims?

5. Should Amway be OK with this?



Oh, make no mistake about it, I love you too, man.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Affirmative, Rocket - that is the smarmy Brad Duncan.

How do I feel? I feel I want to stab myself in the eye with a sharp pencil for wasting so many years, so much of my time and treasure, on these high-tech shamans and their "secrets" to "health and wealth".

---Daniel (as you might remember, formerly with WWDB)

26 September, 2011 00:59  
Anonymous ExAmbot said...

YEP that's cult leader BD a crown with wwdb or whatever they are called now.

as to your questions makes me sick. i was in many scenes like this, late night in hotel corridors, only the people who were serious made it to be around the gods, what a privilege!

well scamway is not about to say anything especially to a crown. here's the deal. scamway sits pretty because all they care is ambots to keep buying their crap. if one of the cult leaders is able to get them that deal they are not gonna stop them until it's blatant.

cult leaders hold more sway over ambots than scamway does. they achieve this by elevating the system way way above scamway. so ambots' first loyalty is to the former-do you see mind cultic control? so sadly as an ambot yes i would listen to the cult leaders. gives me the creeps just to say that!

26 September, 2011 10:06  
Anonymous Joecool said...

I wonder if Brad Duncan makes "hundreds of thousands" a month in this business? We know Greg doesn't.

26 September, 2011 11:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they don't make pennies till you make dollars, right?

*yawn*

Worked it for years. Total waste.

I can't imagine still doing that crap all these years later.

aurora

26 September, 2011 16:09  
Blogger Joecool said...

Speaking of Amway guys saying stuff, watch yor jaw drop when you see this:

http://thefactsabouttheamwayopportunity.blogspot.com/2011/09/bs-on-truth-about-amway.html

27 September, 2011 20:18  
Blogger ConnieF said...

This out & out blatant lie took my breath away and made me feel sick about those who take it for the truth. And all those "I love you, man"???
Nauseating.

28 September, 2011 22:46  
Anonymous khairul044 said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.

06 December, 2012 21:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home