Monday, September 14, 2009

Just my opinion Orrin......

I posted the following comment to Orrin regarding his "Total Success" post. It seemed like a lot of typing to just not get it published, so I'll publish it myself. Go ahead and watch the video. Interesting.


Orrin,

I see how you nicely gloss over the issue as though you actually address it.

Fact of the matter is I don't care about the money you and your brethren make, and you assume much when you think I'm jealous.

Fact of the matter is, it's my personal belief that you make most of your money selling motivation (which you refuse to call motivation, instead it's leadership).

You can't sell leadership in MLM style and therefore need a product, which is a $40 bottle of juice. In my opinion, this is how you make it legal for you to continue selling motivation.

The problem the critics have is the lack of transparency you and your "leaders" live by, and in my opinion, count on.

For instance, what does the TEAM organizational structure look like? How did it look in Amway? Exactly.

If people knew the real truth, you may find yourself applying for a job again.

I particularly admire how you haven't got the jam to deal head on with the critics and how you continue to try and control information.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. Unless you are willing to show the compensation plan in the "leadership" business, my mind is made up.

The fact that you won't share the compensation plan within TEAM for selling motivation speaks volumes.

I'm doubting you will have the nuts to post this, because again, you don't post anything contradictory to what you profess. What kind of leadership doesn't allow for open and honest discussion?

Interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous bath mateus said...

Wow it’s nice posting, I like it.Adding more information it will be better....
Bathmate

21 December, 2009 05:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home