Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Which Is Worse?

Admitting that you have explored sex (oh my God! SEX!) on the internet

OR

Not being forthcoming about a level you've achieved in a business?

(That really fits in well with the (Vision & Values)

Just curious.

Maybe the piece of shit responsible would care to own up to it?

(UPDATE: I was referring to the piece of shit responsible for hassling Joecool, not Jody Victor. My wording was not clear.)

Thought not.

I agree with Dave...

It's nice to see someone from "The Dark Side" establish what is and what is not acceptable. You're OK Beth.

Update soon. Rocket's got some new books to read!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if IBOfightback AKA insider will honestly answer a question.

Was he the one who sent me the email exposing the information about this?

He claims it was possibly someone from WSG who sent me the email. I doubt it because I haven't posted a message there for a long time now and never had any conflicts of note on that site. But did have some verbal disagreements with insider when this all came down.

What's more believable? That someone from WSG sent me that email or insider? :-)
(notice the smiley?) I'm not accusing insider, but certainly the coincidence is worth noting.

The anonymous email had an IP address traced to Europe. Interesting coincidence as well.

17 January, 2008 11:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is even stranger is that IBOFightback/Insider seems to be stunned that people are not patting him on the back for a job well done. The man (I use the word losely) has some issues.

17 January, 2008 12:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home