Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What a Joke

I guess I can't leave comments over at Adatudes anymore. For the record, if anyone wants to get a hold of me, you can email me by clicking the contact link to the right. Here is my response to Quixtar's new solution to addressing the problems. Not the real problems, mind you, the problems they have dealing with the people who have identified the problems in the public domain.

Here's another example of you not being able to control information anymore Quixtar. You and the motivational "leaders", who obviously you value more than critics, given your new strategy.

Here's my comment to the post "A CHANGE IN THE ZONE"

I believe that you may have to win the trust of the people before you can start asking people to trust you enough to give you names.

Look at some of the lawsuits that Amway/Alticor/Quixtar has initiated once the web became available.

Further to that, this motivational system issue is about a quarter of a century old! Very little in the way of tangible results has been presented in that regard. Yes, there is apparantly talks going on with those responsible for these problems....

HOWEVER

It can't be considered transparent when the stakeholders (ie. the rank & file IBO's) aren't privy to these discussions.

How are they to know Quixtar is doing anything at all?

I personally have my doubts.

You can communicate directly through emails set up by posters, just as you could with an email address containing their real names. C'mon, you had to know that.

This is starting to look suspiciously like a tactic to once again attack the messenger in lieu of addressing the message.

That is what's very disappointing.

FYI, if I am ever contacted by the company, if you state that you wish the email to remain confidential, I will honour that. You now have it on record.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocket:
As much as you may hate the new policy, I for one am glad they put it in place. I get so tired of reading the same post by you and others on the tools problem that I don't even go there any more. Everyone gets your point so just leave it alone and get on with your life. If you are not happy with the way they do business then do something else.

21 March, 2007 10:48  
Blogger rocket said...

Hi anon!

Thanks for stopping by.

Are you an IBO? If you are, then you should be involved at Adatudes.

Are you aware that these tools abuses (Devos's words, not mine)have been around for a quarter century or so?

Were you aware that Amway now Quixtar was well aware of the problems and allowed it to continue?

Do you have indications that Quixtar is addressing this problem with the "leaders" now? I haven't seen anything. They say they are, but I haven't seen it.

If they are, they sure aren't being transparent about it.

I'm not in this business, did you know that too? Tex is, but I'm not.

I just hate to see good people get screwed over in a bogus motivational tools program that, in my opinion, is anything but productive.

Or voluntary.

Thanks for stopping by! Come again when you get a clue!

21 March, 2007 18:58  
Blogger Dave Robison said...

Hey Rocket!

This is the REAL Dave Robison. I posted a comment at Adatudes, and while it awaits moderation you can go to my blog to read it now.

BTW, you MUST sign your comment "rocket" or I will not accept the comment. :D

21 March, 2007 23:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention the tools don't produce results. If new directs and diamonds were being churned out of the system ever month, there would be very few critics of the system

06 August, 2007 15:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home